Buy Codeine 30mg Online
Codeine (Phosphate) treats pain or cough. This medicine is a narcotic pain medicine and cough reliever.
1. WHAT CODEINE PHOSPHATE TABLETS 15 MG, 30 MG, AND 60 MG TABLETS ARE AND WHAT THEY ARE USED FOR
This product contains codeine. Codeine belongs to a group of medicines called opioid analgesics which act to relieve pain. It can be used on its own or in combination with other painkillers such as paracetamol.
Codeine can be used in children over 12 years of age for the short-term relief of moderate pain that is not relieved by other painkillers such as paracetamol or ibuprofen alone.
It can also be used to prevent coughs and to treat the symptoms of chronic diarrhoea.
2. BEFORE YOU TAKE CODEINE PHOSPHATE 15 MG, 30 MG AND 60 MG TABLETS Do not take this medication:
- if you have a raised pressure in your head (intracranial pressure) or a head injury
- if you are pregnant, are planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- for pain relief in children and adolescents (0-18 years of age) after removal of their tonsils or
adenoids due to obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome
- if you know that you metabolise codeine into morphine very rapidly
Take special care with this medicine and tell your doctor or pharmacist if:
- you have liver or kidney problems you have a history of asthma, liver or kidney problems, or drug abusem
- you have low blood pressure
- Codeine is transformed to morphine in the liver by an enzyme. Morphine is the substance that produces pain relief. Some people have a variation of this enzyme and this can affect people in different ways. In some people, morphine is not produced or produced in very small quantities, and it will not provide enough pain relief. Other people are more likely to get serious side effects because a very high amount of morphine is produced. If you notice any of the following side effects you must stop taking this medicine and seek immediate medical advice: slow or shallow breathing, confusion, sleepiness, small pupils, feeling or being sick, constipation, lack of appetite.
Use in children and adolescents after surgery
Codeine should not be used for pain relief in children and adolescents after removal of their tonsils or adenoids due to obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome.
Use in children with breathing problems
Codeine is not recommended in children with breathing problems, since the symptoms of morphine toxicity may be worse in these children.
Tell your doctor before taking this medicine if you have been told that you have intolerance to some sugars. This is because codeine phosphate contains lactose, a type of sugar.
Tolerance and dependence (addiction) may occur in patients who are prescribed codeine phosphate for a long period of time. Your doctor will recommend a dose that is suitable for you. buy actavis online
Taking other medicines
Before you Buy Codeine 30mg Online Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, especially the following:
- alcohol e.g. drinks like beer or wine
- anaesthetics (used in surgical procedures) e.g. halothane
- treatment for insomnia or anxiety (hypnotics) e.g. diazepam or temazepam
- Also treatment for depression (tricyclic antidepressants) e.g. amitriptyline or dosulepin
- and treatment for severe nausea and vomiting or schizophrenia (phenothiazides) e.g. promazine
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
Tell your doctor if you become pregnant.
Do not take codeine while you are breast-feeding. Codeine and morphine pass into breast milk.
Driving and using machines
This medicine can make you drowsy or cause blurred vision. Do not drive or operate machinery if you are affected. Do not drink alcohol whilst taking your tablets, this can affect your ability to drive.
3. HOW TO TAKE CODEINE PHOSPHATE 15 MG, 30 MG AND 60 MG TABLETS
Always take your medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The usual doses of Codeine Phosphate Tablets are as follows:
To relieve pain
30-60 mg every 6 hours or more, as required. If necessary, up to 240 mg daily.To prevent coughing
15-30 mg 3 or 4 times daily.
To treat chronic diarrhoea
15-60 mg 3 or 4 times daily.
The dose maybe reduced for elderly patients.
Buy Codeine 30mg Online
To relieve pain
Children aged 12 years or above should take 30-60 mg every 6 hours, as needed. Do not take more than 240 mg in 24 hours.
To prevent coughing or to treat chronic diarrhoea
Not suitable for children.
Codeine Phosphate Tablets should not be taken by children below the age of 12 years, due to the risk of severe breathing problems.
This medicine should not be taken for more than 3 days. If the pain does not improve after 3 days, talk to your doctor for advice.
Do not stop taking your medicines suddenly. Ask your doctor how to reduce the dose gradually.
If you take more tablets than you should
If you accidentally take too much of your medicine, tell your doctor at once or contact your nearest hospital casualty department. Take your medicine with you.
If you forget to take your medicine
If you forget to take a dose, just take the next dose at the usual time. DO NOT take a double dose.
4. POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Like all medicines, Codeine Phosphate 15 mg, 30 mg and 60 mg Tablets can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
You are unlikely to get any of the following, but if you do, tell your doctor immediately:
- nausea or vomiting especially when you first start taking your tablets
- vertigo (a feeling of dizziness or being lightheaded)
- bradycardia (slowed heart rate) or tachycardia (rapid heart rate)
- palpitations (trembling, shaking, irregular heart beats)
- postural hypotension (low blood pressure on standing up from a sitting or lying position)
- hypothermia (abnormally low body temperature)
- dysphoria (anxiety, depression, unease), mood changes
- dependence (addiction)
5. HOW TO STORE CODEINE PHOSPHATE 15 MG, 30 MG AND 60 MG TABLETS
Do not use after the expiry date that is stated on the carton and bottle labels , store above 25°C and put in the fridge.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Return any unused medicine to your pharmacist.
6. FURTHER INFORMATION
What Codeine Phosphate Tablets contain:
Each tablet contains the active substance, Codeine Phosphate.
The other ingredients are: lactose; maize starch; sodium starch glycollate and magnesium stearate.
What Codeine Phosphate Tablets look like and the contents of the pack:
Codeine Phosphate Tablets are white round tablets with no markings. They are available in packs of 50, 100 or 500 tablets.
Marketing Authorisation Holder and Manufacturer
Waymade Plc, Sovereign House, Miles Gray Road, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3FR.
This leaflet does not contain all the available information about your medicine.
If you have any questions or are not sure about anything, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Buy codeine 30mg , buy pain pills , buy actavis online , buy actavis pills ,where to buy codeine pills